Speaking Engagements

Article in the Association Forum of Chicago Magazine

Several months ago, Gregory Fine, CAE and the Director of Communications & Marketing at the Association Forum of Chicago asked me to put together an article for Forum magazine on the dues research we had conducted. Greg is a commenter on this blog.

The article appeared in the March edition of Forum. The editors were kind enough to allow me to provide a PDF of it to those who might want a copy. You should be able to right click on the images here of the article to download a copy.  If you have a problem, let me know and I can email a PDF to you. 



6 comments:

Greg Fine said...

Tony...thank you for writing for FORUM. It was a great article.

Cheers...Greg

Tony Rossell said...

Greg -- As you may have guessed, I enjoy writing. Putting the piece together for the Forum helped me to consolidate my thoughts and findings from the research. Tony

KareAnderson said...

Excellent article, with application for other associations. Thank you Greg!

Unknown said...

Tony...I would love to have a copy of this article as we are in the beginning of our research on a dues increase.

Unknown said...

Tony...I would love to have a copy of this article as we are in the beginning of our research on a dues increase.

Tony Rossell said...

Just send me an email and I will be happy to send it along. My email address is on the front page of the blog. Tony