|The Association Innovation Benchmarking Report|
- Most associations (73%) began to focus on innovation only within the past five years.
- Innovation is most often prompted internally by the CEO of the association.
- Associations most often focus their innovation on websites/social media, conventions/conferences/seminars, and education programs.
- The majority of respondents (72%) do not have any form of rewards or recognition for innovation at their association.
- Finding financial resources and fighting the status quo have proved to be the two biggest challenges in becoming an innovative organization.